Pennsylvanians have a long-standing love affair with road trips!
From the early days of the Lincoln Highway to the advent of the PA Turnpike, Pennsylvania has been a state that loves to jump behind the wheel and go.
Here you’ll find some excellent road trip ideas, whether they’re destinations with a common theme, or destinations within a common region.
Latest PA Road Trips Articles
- The Office & More Tour | A Scranton Sightseeing Adventure
- The Best Roadside Attractions in Northwestern PA Road Trip
- The 9 Most-Christmassy Places in PA Road Trip
- Exploring the Trail of Fallen Heroes in Somerset County
- 10 Must-See Winter Attractions in the PA Laurel Highlands
- Experience a PA Grand Canyon Winter Road Trip
- The Best Waterfalls in the Poconos Road Trip
- The Best Waterfalls Near Pittsburgh Road Trip
- Road Tripping to the Best Abandoned Places in PA
- Road Tripping to the Best Roadside Waterfalls in PA
- Road Tripping to the Tallest Waterfalls in PA
- 10 Great PA Backroads Adventures