As one of the oldest states in the Nation, it should come as no surprise that Pennsylvania is home to an abundance of abandoned places.
What you’ll find here are some of the best abandoned places in PA you can LEGALLY explore.
Please note – I DO NOT condone trespassing or otherwise breaking the law to gain access to an abandoned place!
Be sure to check out 33 Abandoned Places in PA You Can Legally Explore first, as it gives you an excellent overview of some of the best abandoned places to visit in Pennsylvania!
Latest PA Abandoned Places Articles
- Exploring Yellow Dog Village | PA’s Best Ghost Town!
- Exploring the Abandoned Lake Leigh Dam at Ricketts Glen
- Exploring the Abandoned Coburn Railroad Tunnel in Centre County
- Exploring the Abandoned Westinghouse Atom Smasher Near Pittsburgh
- Exploring Hidden Ruins at Raystown Lake
- Visiting the Haunted Cresson Sanatorium in Cambria County
- Exploring Turn Hole Tunnel at Lehigh Gorge State Park
- Exploring the Abandoned Ski Resort at Denton Hill State Park
- Exploring the Abandoned Hunting Lodge at Linn Run State Park
- Exploring the Abandoned South Penn Railroad Aqueduct in Fulton County
- Exploring the Abandoned Sideling Hill POW Camp in Fulton County
- Discovering the Fountain of Youth Near Pittsburgh
- Exploring an Abandoned POW Camp in Cumberland County
- Exploring the Abandoned Cresson State Prison in Cambria County
- 33 Abandoned Places in PA You Can Legally Explore
- Exploring the Abandoned Bayless Paper Mill in Potter County
- Exploring the Abandoned Lime Kilns at Canoe Creek State Park
- Exploring the Ghost Town of Scotia Near State College
- Exploring Concrete City in Luzerne County
- The 12 Spookiest-Sounding Places in Pennsylvania
- Exploring the Abandoned Alvira Bunkers in Union County
- Exploring the Ruins of Kunes Camp in the Quehanna Wild Area
- Exploring the Abandoned Nuclear Jet Engine Bunkers in the Quehanna Wild Area
- Exploring The Abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Peer Behind the Locked Gates of the Windber Trolley Graveyard