If you’re looking for a guide to the best animal attractions in Pennsylvania, you’re in the right place!
Pennsylvania, a state rich in natural diversity and wildlife, boasts an impressive collection of animal-themed attractions that cater to nature enthusiasts of all ages.
The state is home to a number of well-maintained zoos, each offering a unique glimpse into the lives of both exotic and native species.
Alongside these zoos, there are several aquariums that provide an immersive experience into the aquatic world, showcasing a wide range of marine life from the tiniest of fish to the most majestic sea creatures.
Additionally, the state is home to several aviaries, where visitors can marvel at the beauty and diversity of bird species from around the globe.
For those seeking a more natural encounter with wildlife, Pennsylvania’s numerous wildlife viewing areas offer the perfect opportunity to observe animals in their natural habitats, creating an educational and inspiring experience for all who visit.
I’ve created this interactive map below to provide you with accurate directions to some of Pennsylvania’s best animal attractions.
Simply click on the blue text links on the map above or in the articles below to read more in-depth information about each animal attraction.
Latest PA Animal Attractions Articles
- Exploring the National Aviary in Pittsburgh
- Electric City Aquarium and Reptile Den | A Visitors Guide
- Exploring the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
- Exploring Clyde Peeling’s Reptiland in Union County
- Exploring the Erie Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Visiting Punxsutawney Phil – PA’s Most Famous Groundhog
- Exploring Shaver’s Creek Environmental Center Near State College
- The 15 Best Elk Viewing Destinations in Pennsylvania
- 50 Best Pennsylvania Elk Photos
- Exploring the Elk Country Visitor Center in Benezette