If you’re looking for a guide to the best roadside attractions in Pennsylvania, you’re in the right place!
For those times when you want to see something truly awesome without expending a lot of effort, these are the attractions for you.
I’ve created this interactive map below to provide you with accurate directions to some of Pennsylvania’s best roadside attractions.
Simply click on the blue text links on the map above or in the articles below to read more in-depth information about each roadside attraction.
Latest PA Roadside Attractions Articles
- Exploring Randyland in Pittsburgh
- Visiting the Tallest Cross in Pennsylvania
- Spending the Night in a Star Bubble in Columbia County
- Visiting a Geyser That Isn’t A Geyser in Schuylkill County
- Exploring the Little Chapel in the Woods in Elk County
- Visiting the Mars Flying Saucer in Butler County
- The Snowman – Butler County’s “Coolest” Roadside Attraction
- Enjoying Oram’s Donuts in Beaver County
- Exploring the Christmas Haus Near Gettysburg
- Spending the Night in the Haines Shoe House
- Visiting the Spider-Man Mural in Johnstown
- Visiting the Big Mac Museum in Irwin
- Visiting the Cross on the Hill in Elk County
- Altoona-Style Pizza | The Pizza That Broke The Internet
- Exploring the Stealth Bomber Toy Store in Butler County
- Exploring “The Silence of the Lambs” House in Fayette County
- Enjoying Dean’s Diner in Indiana County
- Enjoying the Choke and Puke Diner in Clinton County
- Visiting the Lost Children of the Alleghenies Monument
- Exploring Bicentennial Tower in Erie
- Visiting the Tallest Santa in Pennsylvania
- Visiting Gene and Boots Candies in Western PA
- The Jean Bonnet Tavern: Historic, Haunted, and Delicious!
- Exploring George’s Song Shop: America’s Oldest Record Store
- The 10 Best Roadside Attractions Near Wellsboro
- Exploring the Arboretum at Penn State
- Exploring Mister Ed’s Elephant Museum and Candy Emporium
- The Presidential Train Car Bed and Breakfast at Doolittle Station
- Doolittle Station: Western PA’s Most Eclectic Roadside Attraction
- Exploring the Sherman Memorial Lighthouse in Forest County
- Where to Enjoy Christmas Light Displays in State College
- Exploring Dunkle’s Gulf Station on the Lincoln Highway in Bedford
- Exploring the Bedford Coffee Pot along the Lincoln Highway
- The 5 Best Roadside Attractions in the Quehanna Wild Area
- 15 Must-See Roadside Attractions along Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania