If you’re looking for a guide to the best natural attractions in Pennsylvania, you’re in the right place!
From caverns to boulder fields to hidden lakes to old growth forests – here you’ll discover some of Pennsylvania’s most amazing natural wonders!
I’ve created this interactive map below to provide you with accurate directions to some of Pennsylvania’s best natural attractions.
Simply click on the blue text links on the map above or in the articles below to read more in-depth information about each scenic destination.
Latest PA Natural Attractions Articles
- Exploring Black-Coffey Caverns in Franklin County
- Exploring Wolf Rocks in the Gallitzin State Forest
- Exploring Every Show Cave in Pennsylvania
- Exploring Lost River Caverns Near Allentown
- Exploring Crystal Cave in Berks County
- Exploring Indian Echo Caverns Near Hershey
- Exploring Woodward Cave in Centre County
- Exploring Penn’s Cave and Wildlife Park in Centre County
- Exploring Lincoln Caverns in Huntingdon County
- Exploring Coral Caverns in Bedford County
- Exploring Ticklish Rock in Sullivan County
- Exploring Tytoona Cave in Blair County
- 21 Must-See Pennsylvania Rock Formations
- Exploring Laurel Caverns | PA’s Largest Cave
- Exploring Beartown Rocks in Jefferson County
- Exploring Bilger’s Rocks in Clearfield County